We cried on our clients wedding days and now, as our own families grow, we find that we’re equally passionate about photographing the “every day” just as beautifully and authentically as wedding days. We photograph families with the same love, excitement and care that we have brought to weddings for the last seven years.
Here’s a little about our families. We’re sisters-in-law, married to brothers. We have six kids between us, two little girls for Susie and four boys for Becky. We love babies, children, and your pups, big and small. To us, nothing compares to the strength that comes from family and we only realize this more and more as our families mature and change. We just can’t wait to talk with you and to plan the perfect session for this stage in your life.
Our philosophy is the same for portraits as for weddings: we believe authentic, natural photos occur when our clients are comfortable with us. The portrait process, therefore, is designed to create a natural experience for every single person (or pet) in front of our cameras -
• We will discuss with you the type of session and look you want and choose a location and time together.
• We will take as long as necessary - especially on those newborn shoots! - while working quickly and efficiently - especially for those distractible one year olds!
• We choose great light, position you in a
flattering pose, then encourage natural, normal interactions.
Our commitment is to make couples feel relaxed, cared for, and highly valued. The comfortable experience we create for our couples is exactly what allows them to relax into the natural & emotional images we’re known for. Here are the 4 keys to the experience we provide:
• We communicate with promptness and concern. Together, we’ll work through a timeline that will give us plenty of flexibility to handle unexpected twists.
• Your feelings and needs ALWAYS come first on your wedding day. We’re professionals and can handle what ever happens – and any personalities in the room - with grace.
• Our “posing” techniques aren’t forced – portrait time will be the most relaxing, romantic, and fun part of your day!
• We stay out of sight and respect sacred moments. Your wedding day is a story – we observe it, record it, and tell it – but we’re not part of it.
We travel in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia to do weddings and lifestyle portrait sessions.
We also do studio sessions at our studio in Fulton, Maryland.
Mailing address: 4912 Muskogee St, College Park, MD 20740